Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter everyone! We hid a few eggs for Caden and he was in heaven. I guess he loves jelly beans. He is getting so big. He is now almost 19 months old. We have a baby girl on the way! She is due in August. It will be so much fun to have one of each. We are so blessed to be able to be pregnant again. I'm feeling really good. I'm enjoying my second trimester. She is moving all over the place, she is really active. I love being able to feel the baby, I forgot how much fun it is. We miss you all, I'll post our sealing pics when I get them!



My sister Camie came to visit us last week for her Spring Break. We had so much fun. This is Denver's Children Museum. We also went to the zoo, shopping, drove around downtown, and found a really fun park near downtown Denver. Thanks for coming Camie!




Here is whole Willmore clan (well except for the grandkids). Thanks to everyone who made the journey to Midvale to make it to our sealing! It was such a wonderful day. The pictures are in the mail so I'll post those later.

2 comments:

McKenzie Johnson said...

How fun to have your sister here for a week! So sorry we couldn't do Easter at our house but we wouldn't want any of you getting the sniffles!

Louis and Darlene said...

I love the pictures! I miss Caden! You should post some pictures of your place so we can invision you there. :)