Monday, April 12, 2010





Caden is SIX months old if you can believe it. He's almost sitting up on his own, he still doesn't like solid food yet, he is still a very good sleeper as long as he has his thumb and blanket, and is slobbering a ton. He is such a joy to have in our lives. He has brought so much happiness to our home. It's so much fun to see his personality already shining through!
He is getting so big too fast. Where's the mountain guys I'm all ready!



We had a fun afternoon with cousins at Thanksgiving Point's farm!

Easter morning with his basketball Easter basket. Thanks Grandma Willmore for the fun
Easter!




Playing with cousin Lily at the Murray pool. (Sorry Becky it's blurry)

3 comments:

McKenzie Johnson said...

What a stinking cute kid! It was sure good to see you guys, I was super sad I didn't get to hold the little guy but I would have hated to have gotten him sick. I'm still getting over it.

Melissa Smith said...

He is growing up way to fast. Ya know with all that slobber, he might be getting some teeth. Sally started getting teeth that early.

Becky and Matt said...

That's okay! I'll still copy it and the second one is great! Caden is SOOOOO cute! I love his pictures.