Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Here are some adorable pictures of Caden. My girlfriend Emily took them for us, she did an amazing job. If anyone is looking for a great photographer her blog is emilylovelandphotography.blogspot.com. Caden is now 10 weeks old, I can't believe it. He is smiling so much, especially in the mornings and after naps. He has been such a joy to have in our lives. I've never been so happy in all my life!!!






5 comments:

Erin Porter said...

Lis! He is adorable! I love his lips! You look great. How is everything? Have you gone back to work yet? Is Caden sleeping well? I miss you! Merry Christmas!

McKenzie Johnson said...

Oh Lisa I love the one where you holding Caden I almost started to cry! I'm so glad you are a mother from the looks of it you are a fantastic Mom. Merry Christmas I'm sure going to miss you guys!

Monica Miles said...

Love the pictures. He is such a little man already.

Angie said...

Those pictures are so Cute! He is such a doll!

Shawn and Julie Yates said...

What a hansome little guy... I just love it!! :)