Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Caden Scott Willmore
Born October 8, 7 pounds 7 ounces
20 1/2 inches

We are so excited he is finally here. He is such a sweet little boy. Words cannot express how much I love being a Mommy! The delivery went very well. My water broke at work at about 5:00 on Wed. night (which was quite the adventure) and we went to the hospital right away. I was fully dialated at midnight and I pushed for about an hour and he was born at 1:03 A.M. He is a very healthy little boy. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. It is so much fun to see Deken be a Dad. He has totally turned into the overprotective Dad, but I love it. He loves his little boy. We are excited for this new adventure to start, we are so lucky to be able to be his parents!!!








9 comments:

Kim and Steve said...

Congratulations Lisa! He is so sweet and has such a cute name!

The Morgan Clan said...

I am so excited for you! He is so cute. I'm sure he was worth the wait. Congratulations!!

Natalie Hansen said...

Congrats!! I am very excited for you guys and your new adventures. Boys are the greatest!! He is adorable.

Suzette Willmore said...

welcome to a life of diapers, bottles, wipes, binkies, toys, etc. i agree - being a mom is the greatest!!!

McKenzie Johnson said...

You are going to be a WONDERFUL Mother & Deken I'm sure is GREAT Dad! I'm so VERY,VERY excited for you both.

Becky and Matt said...

I love his pictures!!! He is such a sweetheart. I need to come see him again. He couldn't be cuter.

Angie said...

Oh gosh, he really is SOOOO cute! I can see both of you in him. I can't wait to see you guys in person!

Bekah B. said...

Lisa, he is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you, I can already tell you are an amazing mommy! See you soon! Bekah

Georges said...

He is beautiful! I'm so happy for you! What a great first delivery! Way to go!