Friday, March 28, 2008

Our cruise to the Eastern Caribbean was amazing. Deken surprised me with a balcony suite, he really spoiled me. We first went to Puerto Rico then on to St. Martin then St. Thomas. From St. Thomas we took a ferry over to St. John's. Words cannot describe how beautiful that island is. I told Deken for our 5 year anniversary I want to spend a whole week on that beach, 4 hours was not long enough. The whole trip went really smooth, weather was nice 80's the whole time. It was paradise I wish I could do a cruise every year, cruises are amazing you get very spoiled.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi! I had no idea you guys went on a cruise. It looks like it was amazing. I'm sooo jealous! Now you've already got a good tan for summer :) I'm so happy you started a blog. It really is easier to read other peoples' when you can just log onto your blog. Yeah!

Bekah B. said...

Hey cute girl! I am so proud of you that you figured this out! You guys look so cute together! I want a VACATION!!

Emily said...

Looks like so much fun! I am jealous. Cute blog! See you Saturday!